- Privacy Commitment
- We appreciate the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Our staff at Nikel and Sole are employed on the basis that
they will protect information about you. This is our personal standard. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. The National Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act and general law
places strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential.
- Privacy FAQs
- What information we collect?
- At Nikel and Sole we may collect the following information from you.
- - Your name and contact details.
- - Some personal details.
- - Other information that you will supply us with.
- Why we collect the information?
- We use the information to assist in providing you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products and special offers that maybe of interest to you. The information
we collect through www.theark.com.au helps us better understand the products and services most helpful to you.
- Does Nikel and Sole share any information with thrid parties?
- www.nikelandsole.com.au does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online, such as email address or postal addresses to any third parties.
- How can I review my choices about receiving promotional communication?
- At Nikel and Sole we want to communicate with you only if you want to. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, or if you do not want information to enhance your
shopping experience, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and contact details, and state that you would like to be
taken off our mailing list.